The fees for the 11K is Rs.600 till 30th Sep 2018.
All fees are to be paid online and in full, before your race entry can be confirmed.
11 K Race is a point-to-point road race, taking runners from the Moti lal Nehru Stadium ground to the assigned route, as described in race course to the finish line at the T.T Nagar Stadium.
The 11K Race will start at 6:30 am on 2nd December 2018.
11 K Race is a point-to-point road race, taking runners from Moti lal Nehru stadium (Lal Parade Ground)drifting towards K.N Tiraha to Polytechnic Square to Gohar Mahal Square taking runners through VIP Road to Kashiyana Bungalow and then taking a U-turn crossing Gohar Mahal reaching Mazar Chouraha entering BRTS corridor reaching Polytechnic Square towards Baan Ganga Square to Roshanpura Square then towards T.T. Nagar Square and finally culminating at Tatya Tope Stadium Gate No.3 at T.T Nagar. The course takes runners through the beautiful ambiance of Bhopal city with its green surroundings, hillocks and lake.
Minimum age for 11K race entry is 15 years.
The Registration Fee for the 11K Run is Rs. 600/- (Till 30th Sep 2018)
All Registration Fees are to be paid online and in full, before your race entry can be confirmed.
All registered participants are entitled to:
● All race related instructions and communications
● A technical fabric short sleeved official race T-Shirt (We will try our best to accommodate your preferred T-Shirt size, however availability based on stock and on a first come basis)
● Free access to the Health & fitness Active Expo.
● A runner's race kit given at the Active Expo.
● An authentic race BIB No.
● An RFID electronic timing tag along with your race BIB No. (For 11K participants only )
● Entry to the Start Area and access to Start Area runner amenities and entertainment.
● Baggage Check facilities.
● Water, energy drinks and refreshments along the course.
● Entertainment along the course
● Medical aid
● Post race refreshments
● Participate in all post race celebrations and entertainment
● A downloadable official electronic Finisher's Certificate when officially verified and released for download
● Any assistance on or off the course
● Runners can start to assemble at the start area from 5:00 AM onwards.
● The 11K Race will start from Moti lal Nehru Stadium finishing at T.T.Nagar Stadium.
● Runners will start in waves based on their Start Corral.
● Start Corrals will be assigned to you based on your registration, on first come first serve basis, for a lot of 500-1000 each. Also, bulk participants would be accommodated, as far as practicable, in same corrals.
● Elite Runners will start in the first wave at 6:30AM
● Corral start times will be posted once available and are subject to change based on location restrictions or race day conditions
Race Cut off time / Course Limit
● In order to qualify as an official 11K Race finisher, a runner must finish 11 km within the 2 hours (two hours) course limit.
● After the stipulated cutoff times for each progressive km distance, calculated at a running speed of 12 min per Km, the runner will be asked to either get into the sweep vehicle and receive a DNF (Did Not Finish) for the race or may be asked run on the footpath / sidewalk at their own risk, as roads will be have to be opened to the regular vehicular traffic. Please note: course support (volunteers, entertainment, water, energy drinks, food or medical aid) cannot be guaranteed after the cutoff times.
● A runner will be allowed the run the race only with an official Race BIB issued by the organizers of the Bhopal Runners.
● A runner can be disqualified from the race, if their BIB is altered in any way or tampered with.
● You will not be allowed to enter the Start Area or Finish Area without your Race BIB.
● You can be stopped by a race official if your Race BIB is not displayed properly and removed from the course if you do not have a BIB.
● Please display your BIB on your front, pinned to your shirt on the chest area.
● Your Race BIB should have the RFID Timing Tag attached to the back to have your timings recorded and receive an official finish time and finisher's certificate.
● Do not bend, tamper or remove your RFID timing chip from the back of your BIB.
Course Closing Bus / Sweep Bus
● Finishing the 11K Race by 10 AM means maintaining an average pace of close to 12 minutes a kilometre. The race course is opened to traffic on a rolling schedule as participants make their way to the finish. In order to ensure safety, a sweep vehicle and bus follows the race route to pick up participants who are unable to maintain this pace on a consistent basis. Participants are required to board the sweep bus when so instructed by race officials. If the participant chooses to run on the footpath they do so at their own risk without any support from Bhopal Runners. Course marshals are instructed to record bib numbers of all participants who do not board the bus when instructed to do so.
● Runners can have a separate Race Kit and BIB from the collection counter at the Health & Fitness Active Expo on Thursday 29th November, Friday 31st November 2018 from 10AM to 6PM and Saturday 01st December 2018 from 10 AM to 5PM at Gammon India Mall, Main Road 1, New Market, Near Samnawaya Bhawan, Malviya Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh..
The runners who are from out of station collect can their race kit on December 1,2018 from 10 AM-4PM. Venue: Gammon India Mall, Main Road 1, New Market, Near Samnawaya Bhawan, Malviya Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
● Damaging the RFID tag might render your results invalid.
● The 11K Race will start at 6:30 AM on 2nd December 2018.
No Reviews Yet.