Please review the following questions before applying:
● Has your doctor ever said that you have a heart condition and that you should only do physical activity recommended by a doctor?
● Do you feel pain in your chest when you do physical activity?
● In the past month, have you had chest pain when you were not doing physical activity?
● Do you lose your balance because of dizziness or do you ever lose consciousness?
● Do you have a bone or joint problem that could be made worse by a change in your physical activity?
● Is your doctor currently prescribing drugs for your blood pressure or heart condition?
● Are you pregnant?
● Do you have insulin dependent diabetes?
● Do you know of any other reason why you should not do physical activity?
● Do you have difficulty in breathing, especially in cold and dry weather conditions?
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions, we strongly recommend that you seek advice from your doctor before you apply to participate in the Bhopal Runners 2017. It is unfair to you and your family to risk serious illness and/or suffer a medical emergency on race day. Most medical emergencies during the race occur in people who have been unwell but do not want to miss the race.
Post close of registrations, individual applicant is required to go online to check his/her application status, please contact our event helpline number +91 7552426117 or email us at email@example.com
No. All participants' race day images will be screened visually after the race and if any of the participant is found not wearing the running number bib allotted to him/her, the participant registered for that bib will be disqualified from the race and the subsequent edition of the event in 2017. Further, Bhopal Runner reserves the right to take necessary legal action against the registered participant and the person who has used the running number bib on race day, for impersonation.
Your application for the Bhopal Run will be confirmed based on the preference criteria mentioned above. Please note, confirmation is subject to -
● Verification of documents, where applicable, submitted by you,
● Verification of your application's eligibility under each criterion,
● Availability of running spaces under each criterion and
● Entry Rules and Guidelines,
Yes, it has to be provided with each application form at the time of submission of application. Online applicants need to attach their photograph whilst submitting application; the photograph size should not exceed 75 kb and should be in .jpeg format.
Your entry can be rejected on any of the grounds listed below.
● Incomplete form submitted,
● Waiver not signed,
● Applicant is underage for the race chosen,
● Mutilated form/cheque/demand draft/currency notes submitted,
● More than one entry form received from the same applicant,
● Short receipt or non-receipt of entry fee,
● Required documents not attached/submitted,
● Cheque or demand draft submitted not cleared by the Bank
● Running places are full,
● Any other reason.
● All confirmed participants/their authorised representatives are required to come to the Get Active Expo in T.T.Nagar Stadium scheduled from 30th November 2017 to 1st December 2017 in order to collect their running number bibs. No running number will be posted to individual mailing addresses.
● It is mandatory for a Bhopal Run participant to collect his/her running number personally from the Expo. In case of unavoidable circumstances, such runner can send his/her authorised representative to collect running number bib on his/her behalf. Please note, a representative will not be allowed to collect running number bib on behalf of more than ONE Bhopal Run participant.
● Authorised representative must carry with him/her (a) the website confirmation downloaded, (b) photocopy of photo-identity proof (Aadhar card, PAN card or passport) of the representative and the confirmed participant.
● Outstation and overseas participants can collect their running number on Friday, 02nd December 2017 from outstation expo in T.T.Nagar Stadium