|Sl.No.||Event||Cut Off Time|
|1.||Half Marathon||3:30 Hrs|
|2.||11K Run||2:30 hrs|
All participants finishing within this time will receive the finisher's medal and certificate.
● The Half Marathon Run category of Bhopal Run category is compulsory timed race at Run Bhopal Run 2017. The Bib Tag will be used for timing purposes at the Event for this category.
● A 'Bib Tag' is a transponder, marked with a unique identification number. The 'Bib Tag' can be used under all weather conditions, wet and dry, cold and hot. The 'Bib Tag' starts to send its signal when it crosses various mats which are placed at the Start & Finish gates and at designated split points on the course. Your time at such points will be captured and duly recorded.
● All confirmed Half Marathon Bhopal Run runners will get their Bib Tag which is attached to their respective running numbers, from on Thursday, 30th November 2017 & Friday, 01st December 2017 from 09:30 AM to 8 PM.which will be held at Bittan Market Ground.
● It's necessary for every participant of the Half Marathon Bhopal Run to collect his/her running number bib (with big tag) from the Active Expo in person from above mentioned Address.
● Please read the instructions given to you prior to using your bib and bib tag on race day. Each Bib Tag is specifically allocated to the running number of individual runners. DO NOT exchange your running number bib with another fellow runner nor try to remove the bib tag from your bib and hand it over to another fellow runner.
Any interchange will amount to no timing and disqualification of your participation from the Half Marathon 2017 editions of the Event.
Usage of multiple timing devices will not record your time and will amount to disqualification. Also please note you cannot use this 'Bib Tag' to time yourself at any other distance running event.
On race day, just wear your running number with the 'Bib Tag'. The Bib Tag is attached to the running bib number and sends out a unique signal. Detection mats are placed at the start and finish and intermediate time points. The mats serve as the system antennas and detect the signals sent out by the Bib Tags. Your time at such points is captured and duly recorded. Remember- you must wear your Bib which has been specifically allocated to you.
● Wear the bib number horizontally and visibly on the chest, NOT on your back.
● Do not remove or cover the bib with anything including your jacket during your run. Always remember that the timing mat must see your bib when you are crossing it. The 'Bib Tag' is stuck on the backside of your bib.
● DO NOT fold or crumple your bib number or Bib Tag.
● Use a pin in each corner of the number bib - ensure you DO NOT pierce the Tag.
● DO NOT remove the foam spacer or tamper with the Bib Tag in any way.
● DO NOT separate or remove the bib tag from the bib.
It may be noted that the 11 K and 5 K registered runners will get a running Bib which will not have a RFID tag. This is to say that the 5 K edition of the Run Bhopal Run 2017 are not timed events. The participants will get a registered bib but it will not carry a RFID tag. Please note that absence of running Bib will make a participant disqualified for running in the race and it is required for entering the hold area designated for 11k and 5 K run.
Timing certificates will be issued to participants of Run Bhopal Run within 21 working days after Race Day. Physical timing certificates will not be posted to individual runners
● Ranking of runners are based on net time.
● Where bib timing data is not reflected on all timing check points on race route, including the start and finish timing points, ranking of such runners will appear as N/A (Not Applicable).
● Please click on your bib number for details on your timing results.
● These timing results and rankings are provisional results. Runners found to have interchanged their bib tag and/or running number bibs will be disqualified from this race and the subsequent edition.