Bhopal Runners have identified few experienced master trainers, who will organize training sessions in deferent locations in Bhopal for the registered participants.
● Training sessions does not guarantee a desired finish time at the race.
● Training sessions are meant to be scientific guidelines for optimum performance but since every individual is different, they may not produce similar results in everybody.
● It is recommended that you consult your doctor before you embark on any training sessions, especially if you have prior medical complaints.
● BHOPAL RUNNERS will not be held liable for any injury/ mishap arising out of a runner deciding to follow these training sessions.
(ONLY ELITE ATHLETES WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN THE PRIZE MONEY FOR THE TOP THREE WINNING POSITIONS)
(Prize money is determined by CHIP time.)(You have to be registered as an Elite athlete to win any prize money at the Bhopal Runners Half Marathon)
Qualifying times for an Elite Athlete are listed below:
● Men - Half Marathon: Sub 1:25 Mins
● Women - Half Marathon: Sub 2:00 Mins
The Bhopal Runners Half Marathon invites athletes to apply for elite status for our Bhopal Runners Half Marathon.
Elite Athlete BIB placements are limited and these participants will receive a start placement in the front of the pack at the beginning of the race. The requirements and applications for Elite registration are explained below and involve a check of past performances.